Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 3 in Anahuac, Monterrey


Good Afternoon, All!!
I'm starting to hear that the weather over there is starting to turn into the beautiful Utah summer weather. What could be Monterey's winter!
We are doing awesome over here on this side! The work is going, and we're busier than ever.
This past week mainly focused on preparing our Zone conference in the mornings, and a few divisions with the Elders in the zones throughout the week.
I couldn't describe how fast time is going by right now. Help!
Last week I received an email from our convert Betty. Right now, she has had the calling for a few months as the teacher of the Gospel Principals class. Here is the latest news:

Elder como esta hace mucho q no se de usted  me habian dicho q estaba en acuña pero despues me dijieron q lo habian cambiado pero no se donde esta  bueno  le tengo una buena noticia q creeee  me estoy preparando para ir a la mision bueno estoy muy contenta porq ya falta menos tiempo ya tengo 10 meses como miembro de la Iglesia y estoy muy contenta porque en estos meses e crecido mucho espiritualmente y ya tengo mi testimonio de q esta es la unica Iglesia verdadera y estoy muy agradecida de permancer en ella y te doy gracias por haberme inssistido en conocer la :)   (translated):
"Elder how are you? It's been a while since I haven't heard from you.  They have told me that you were in Acuña, but after they told me that they changed you.  Well, I have some good news… I am preparing to go on a mission! I am very happy because I only have a little time left to wait.   I have now been a member of the church for 10 months and I am very thankful because in these months, I have spiritually grown a lot and now I have a testimony that this is the only true church and I am very thankful to be a part of this church. I thank you for having insisted me to become part of it."
These letters always reassure me that I am exactly where I need to be, doing exactly what I should be doing.
I as well, know it is the only true church. And I am ever so grateful to be a representative of it.
Elder Warner
Elder Warner at Betty's baptism and confirmation in June 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment