Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello! how are you! This week was just one of those weeks, not much happened but it was still an awesome week. Yesterday was supposed to be the baptism of Olga, she came with us to church and General Conference, and had her interview on Saturday, but she just never showed up to church so we went to her house and she wasn't there.  So hopefully we will have the baptism this week.  Other than that we confirmed Denis and Nikol. One of my favorite parts of the conversion process. The other day we went to visit Martha and her Book of Mormon was about as marked up as mine. She is doing awesome, she has been trying hard to get work off on Sundays and managed to get all of May off for Sundays. She was way excited. That sums up this week. The photo is my comp and I helping make a dessert that Mexicans love.  It's really weird.  It's hard bread, some kind of syrup, sprinkles, coconut, m&ms, raisins and peanuts. Try it out!
Mexico Fact: Halls (cough drops) are candy here. in the city you see a lot of people weaving in and out of cars at stop lights trying to sell Halls before the light turns green.

Love you all ! Have a good day! Elder Warner
Dearest Mother,
Thank you for everything my sweet heart.  You are more than I could ever ask for.  I hope you have an awesome week my love. And most of all an awesome birthday.  Of course I will be thinking about you. I wish there was more I could do or give you on this special day but you will have to live with a lame email.  Just know how much you mean to me and how extremly greatful and blessed I am to have you as my mother. You're so amazing, truely
I wish you a happy birthday from many miles away, your always in my heart and prayers. I love you sweetheart. - love B
ryan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment