Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Friday, February 25, 2011

First hand-written letter from Mexico!

February 14, 2011 (received 2/25/11)

Family! How are we? As you may know from my emails, I am doing awesome! I love it here! Emails are good, but I always prefer letters. I figure you might want a letter too. I haven't shared a journal entry in a while, I'll give you two days. When I don't know what to write on plain days, I just bear testimony.

~2.2.11~
It's hard to think about the days events, cause from the time you wake up, the next thing you know you're in bed again. I know that this is where I am supposed to be, not only in Monterrey, but on my mission. I know that we are instruments of Christ and we are called throughout the world to do His work. I know that we are watched over and protected. I know we are listened to by our Heavenly Father. I know of surety how much the Gospel has helped my family. I also know that is why I am here, to help every other family by sharing this message.

~2.9.11~
I've been looking at pictures of the Monterrey temple for over seven months waiting for today. The temple is gorgeous! We had an awesome session with about two zones of missionaries. Followed with the temple, my companion and I were at the mall for P-Day. I was lookin at the side shops and was offered a sample drink and drank a little without thinking. Forgetting I'm in Mexico, my companion stopped me and asked the guy what it was. A nice alcohol sample - wont make that mistake again.

Had to throw in some humor. I love you all ~
Elder Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment