Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Monday, November 22, 2010

MTC - Week 3

Mother! How are you?! I miss you, my dear! This week flew by! The whole week felt like one normal day at home. I hope you didn't get the impression that I was complaining about anything, because I have nothing to complain about! I can't tell you how blessed I have been. Just in the past three weeks I feel like I have transformed into a new person. For the better. I have been blessed with so much patience. That's one of the big things I have noticed. This work is going so well. The language is really tough. Just when I think I understand it, there are more steps. The patience has helped me so much. I don't stress or compare myself to the class, mainly because I know the Lord will bless me and I will eventually learn it. It's incredible how much you can learn with the Lord's help. I can't begin to tell you how busy it is. I hardly have time to finish my journal every night. I can only think of the good that comes from making sure I am always busy. That is another blessing. Even if I try to find fault in something, the Lord has blessed my to find the good in everything. The ability to do that is one of my more cherished blessings. I wish I had alot of stories but everyday is basically the same from here on out. Except for today and my companion asked for a healing blessing and about half way through I literally felt like a "fire is burning". The Spirit was the strongest I have ever felt it for some reason. I hope you are doing well. I love hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time to do so, it means alot because I know how busy you are. I don't regret a second being here and I promise you I won't in the next two years! Hope to hear from you soon!
I love you, dear!
Elder Warner

Dear dad,
Much better week. The Spanish is coming. I just tell myself I knew more than I did last week. I am working on my teaching ability and learning more doctrine. There is alot to learn but it is coming very swiftly. I bore testimony this week of being led by the Spirit and it made me know I could not be here if I didn't have the help of the Lord. It's such a blessing as us missionaries are so well watched over and guided. The weeks literally feel like a merged day. The time is flyin'. I'm so stoked to get out in the field. I hope all is well at home. I got pictures coming in the mail.
Much love,
Elder Warner


First picture we received of Bryan after he entered the MTC, in front of the Provo temple. Love this picture and it warmed our hearts. Love his glow. He looks so happy. We are so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


P-Day at the MTC. A big part of the day is waiting for laundry and writing letters. Bryan's companion is to the right of him.

Elder Warner (to the viewers right), holding the Mexican flag with part of his District.

No comments:

Post a Comment