Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Monday, November 8, 2010

First Week in the MTC!

My Sweet Mother,
P-Day here at last! I would have written sooner but this is the only day we can. I just want you to know I am where I should be. I love every second here. I miss you like crazy but I'm thankful I can keep myself busy enough to where I don't have time to even think about it. I hope you know I love you and you're always in my prayers. I love it here! This work is truly the Lord's work! I love learning what I will teach the people in Mexico. I cannot wait to get out there! I love every letter I receive from you! I wish I could write back sooner but I gotta be faithful to the rules. Tell me stories, what has been up, etc. That's fun you went to Cedar. P-days are Monday. FYI - my missionary companion is ...cool. He will teach me plenty of patience and that's all I am going to say. My schedule is hectic. I love it! You know I love staying busy. I love waking up early and starting my adventurous day. It's a little overwhelming, but I know I have help. I hope you know I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Don't worry thought, he is with me. We keep an eye on each other. I love you, mom. Have a good day. Elder Warner

Dad,
This is the best decision I have ever made. I haven't regretted anything for one second. My testimony is raging. I love this work. I miss you all but I don't have time to think about that, no offense. I wake up each morning excited and ready to go. I'm learning so much. I can pray and bare my testimony in Spanish! This is just a short reassuring message so I'll leave on that. I need to use my last five minutes to write mom.
Much love,
Elder Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment