Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Monday, August 13, 2012

Baptism and last week before changes!


BUENOS DIAS! How is everyone!
We're doing awesome over here. We had another incredible week as you can see.  We were able to end this change as we hoped. Well, this is our investigator B., that I mentioned a little about last week.  Her baptismal service went really well, and we had many of her family members accompany us to support her. A few members were able to share their testimonies in the service and give a short message.  We asked a member to sing a hymn but she never showed up, so my comp and I ended up singing solos which wasn't too planned but it turned out fine.  She is really animated and nearly every time we pass by her house or go to our appointments, she is sitting there with the Book of Mormon open.  As for today, until 6:00 p.m., we will be traveling to visit my companion's previous converts in other areas. Being the reason I'm writing so early.  Tonight we get changes to see where everyone goes.  The Assistants told us that there will be many who will white wash their areas so we are expecting a few changes in the zone. As you know, I love calling for changes.  We have a big week ahead, you'll hear more from me next week when I have a few minutes more.
Love you all!
Elder Warner



No comments:

Post a Comment