Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas at the MTC

Dear Warner Family,
How was everyone's Christmas? What better than to watch those two sweet children open presents. Well, besides being in the MTC. What a blessing it was to be here at this time of year. It was such an experience to find out what the true meaning of Christmas really is. Thanks for the gifts but my whole heart of appreciation goes to the simple Christmas stocking you gave to my companion. Seeing his face light up when he received that finalized to me the true meaning of Christmas. I can't thank you enough for your Christ-like attributes of thinking and giving to others. That meant everything to me and him. Now it is time to prepare for the New Year. I really can't wait for this one! I am supposed to leave in one week from today but I know my luck. I am more than ready to get out there! So for Christmas, Elder Russell M. Nelson spoke to us. It was really a gift. I thought about how these thousands of missionaries wait out in the cold for an hour to see a member of the Quorum of the Twelve, and how we walk up the street and are fed by the words of the Prophet, like it's no big deal! I beg you to take advantage of the blessing to be in the presence of that man. Anyway, I need your prayers to get me out in the field. I am so excited to start helping the people in Mexico. I love you all and hope all is well at home. Hopefully, talk to you again this week. Cross your fingers! Elder Warner



No comments:

Post a Comment