Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter in the MTC

Madre y Padre, I want to share this past week's experience. I have always had a hard time keeping my mind focused, but since it has been affecting my progression in the Gospel and language, I figured I could use a blessing. I want to testify of the power of blessings! I had had numerous Elders comment on my rapid progression in Spanish the past few days. They did not know I had received the blessing. Whenever I ask of something from the Lord, I have patience because I know He works on His own time table and answers prayers when the time is right. To my surprise, it was but the next morning that I was able to concentrate and comprehend what was being taught. The Elder that gave me the blessing asked for one two days later due to problems he was facing. What a blessing it is to worthily hold the Melchezidek Priesthood and have the power the power to ordain a blessing. As I blessed him with these needs, I literally felt the Spirit stronger than I even had. It was a literal feeling that entered my chest and sunk down to my arms and on my hands which rested upon his head. I was filled with words that spoke to him about things I did not know about him. I testify of the Holy Ghost and the power it has. I know that as I enter the mission field, I will personally not convert the people, but they will be converted by the Spirit. This work fills my heart with peace, comfort and happiness. Every day strive to be the best you can. I love you all! Thank you for growing me up in the Gospel. It has been such a blessing in my life. I am so blessed with parents and a family that is active in the true, simple church. Thank you. I send my love. Elder Warner

Emails from the Elder:
Dear Dad,
Amazing week! I hope all is well. I love it here, ah I can't even tell you. I hope work is coming and las familias de pocos es muchismo bien. The Lord is raining blessings. I hope you are experiencing them as well.

Dear Mother,
Hey dear! How are you?! I miss you, my sweetheart. I have a letting coming for you and dad this week. I hope all is well. I am doing amazing! I love you my sweet mother. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment