Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Mexico, Monterrey West Mission

Monday, December 20, 2010

Reflections....

Mother, how are you doing? Are you ready for the holidays? I am so excited for Christmas night. I hear we are going to have a great speaker! We are officially the oldest district in the zone! Which brought me to the thought that I am down to two weeks! Hopefully. If there is anything that I need you to pray for is to get my Visa. The past week was really good. We moved on to teaching Lesson 2 just as I got really good at Spanish with teaching Lesson 1. Then we moved on! I am often assured that I know more than I think I do. The teachers don't speak English in class anymore and to my surprise, I was able to understand about 80% of the lesson, which is pretty legit. I am so blessed to be in the MTC at this time of year. What a blessing to serve the one we celebrate. I'm so grateful for a family who is so humble and appreciative for all that we have. Let us all take the time to remember what this holiday season is really about. I send my love from the MTC and Merry Christmas.... Elder Warner

Dad, how are you doing? How things at home and work? I give myself a hard time quite often because I am one of the slowest learners. But a teacher said, "It's not about you, it's about the Lord and the people you will be serving". I know I will learn it. The Lord is teaching me tons of patience. I saw Elder Stevens (Bobby) this past week and loaded mounds of questions about the mission field. I am so excited to get out there! He said time is about ten times faster in the field. It's already cruising right now, I can't imagine how it will be. Anyway, I wanted to give you an update that everything here is perfect. I am loving it more and more every day. I hope you have a good Christmas. My favorite part about our family is that we recognize what we have, which makes this holiday focused on the true meaning. I send my love and Merry Christmas. Elder Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment